PLAYground gives Cleveland-area writers of all experience levels a chance to put their original works for children up on the TCT stage! Four selected scripts are workshopped for a week and script-in-hand readings are performed for an audience over two weeks in July. Plays submitted to PLAYground may be considered for future, full-stage production by TCT.
- July 1 - 6: Rehearse first 2 scripts
- July 7 & 8: Public performances
- VASILISA & THE WITCHFIRE by Adam Hoffman, directed by Kelly Elliott
- MOMOTARO THE PEACH BOY by Sam Dee, directed by Carrie Williams
- July 8 - 13: Rehearse second 2 scripts
- July 14 & 15: Public performances
- THE UGLY DUCKLING by Tim Collingwood, directed by Devon Turchan
- THE HAPPY PRINCE by Keely Sajovie, directed by Daniel McNamara
Your feedback will help these scripts as they grow! You can say you knew these scripts from the start! Tickets are pay-what-you-wish at the door.